Our Returns Policy
OUR REFUNDS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
When you Return a Product to us:
- Orders must be checked as soon as possible after they are received; we do not accept responsibility for faulty goods that have not been checked and the fault reported to head office within 48 hours of receipt. If there is a problem before this 48 hour window expires, please contact Customer Services on 0800 170 1321. In keeping with the Sale of Goods Act, we reserve the right to charge wear and tear on any item you wish to return after 30 days even if there is a fault with the item. This is in keeping with the “Refund Minus Usage” clause of the Sale of Goods Act.
In the event of reporting a fault with your item, you may be requested to take digital photographs of the fault and send them to one of our team. This is simply to quickly and effectively gauge the problem at Head Office. We will not accept any request for a refund or replacement where our instructions for proper wood care have not been followed or the wood has otherwise been mistreated. Refunds for items purchased online will be processed as soon as the items is returned to us; as soon as the goods are in our possession, inspected and the fault verified, a refund will be processed. In either case, the funds take 3-5 days to clear. Refunds can ONLY be processed AFTER goods are booked in at our Head Office. We offer a 12 month manufacturers guarantee.
After delivery and the 48 hour inspection period, the goods cannot be returned for refund unless unfit for purpose.
- When you return a Product to us:
- because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period (see Section 4 Consumer Rights), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you.
- for any other reason (for instance, because have notified us in accordance with paragraph 19 that you do not agree to any change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product.
- If you receive a damaged or faulty item, please contact us on 0800 170 1321 or email us at email@example.com so that we can arrange for your item to be returned and replaced. Returns must be unused and returned along with the original packaging (this does not apply to damaged or faulty items).
- Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges incurred by you for sending the item to you.. We will process returned Products as quickly as possible and send you a refund or replacement. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will call to arrange a date for the uplift of the returned goods.